G Pen - Connect
ABOUT THE G PEN CONNECT VAPORIZER
The Grenco Science G Pen Connect turns any water piece with a glass-to-glass connection into a powerful e-rig. This palm-sized innovation is engineered with patented reverse airflow technology and a spring-loaded carb release button. The ceramic heating element evenly heats solid concentrate to deliver pure, flavorful vapor. The magnetic 850mAh battery is equipped with three temperature settings (blue: 3.1 volts, green: 3.6 volts, and red: 4.1 volts).
Read how the G Pen Connect stands up among other enails in our What Is An Enail guide.
HOW TO USE THE G PEN CONNECT
- - Load your concentrate into the ceramic tank and secure the magnetic cap
- - Connect the tank to the top of the battery via magnetic plate, and insert the glass adapter into the open end
- - Insert the glass end into your water pipe; five clicks will power the G Pen Connect on, and three clicks will take you through the different voltages
- - Once you’ve decided on your temperature, two clicks will begin the heat-up process. The button will flash for five seconds indicating the heat-up phase, then the light will hold solid for 10 seconds to let you know when it’s reached the maximum heating output
- - From there, you can take a draw and enjoy your water-filtered concentrate
G PEN CONNECT TIPS
- - During heating, you can press the button to cancel the process
- - Pressing and holding the button will manually heat the Connect for up to 15 seconds